Rachel Writes....
![]() |
| December 2012 |
![]() |
| December 2012 |
by no means. Jose just turned 30 years old and I am 29. We both have struggled with this whole vicious cycle of dropping 30 pounds fairly quickly then turning around and gaining those 30 pounds back plus 5 a short 3 months later. To give you a visual example this is Jose and I back in December 2012
![]() |
| January 26th 2012 |
![]() |
| May 15th 2012 |
By June 23rd we had both gained 30 pounds each and it's time for a change. We both enjoy a great workout and we don't even mind eating a healthy salad and losing weight. Losing weight is actually not our problem. Our problem is keeping the weight off for good once it's gone! What we are hoping to achieve for the first time in our life is not only to lose the weight but to completely change our entire lifestyle for good!
So we begin, we both have 30 pounds each to lose. We not only want to get back down to our goal weights HIM (150) ME (130) we also want to have visible lean toned muscle. Basically we want to keep it going and be in the best shapes of our lives. We noticed that being in love really helps A LOT!I created a blog about 3 years ago and in this blog it described how I lost 30 pounds in a very short amount of time in a very unhealthy way. That blog is called route 99 my road to 99 pounds. I suffered from anorexia for a short period of time and I no longer support that way to lose weight because it is not effective and dangerous. That blog is still available.
In late 2009 I lost over 30 pounds with this unhealthy way below are the results. but as you can see from my current picture above I am approximately 10 pounds heavier than my "2009 before" picture. Yes, I was able to lose the weight fast but it came back worst than before.
Before I end this first blog I would like to say... This blog will be updated by both Jose and I.
~End/
P.s. Blogger is extremely hard to edit i've been having the worst time.






No comments:
Post a Comment