Jose wrote:
Well, just got done getting ready for bed. Had a tough workout today and I am feeling the effects of it. Like the saying goes, No Pain No Gain. Worked out the chest, upper back, and abs. Normally when I work out, I do mega sets to get the maximum effect of the work out and to get the results that I want to get in a quick and efficient manner. Now, if you don't know what a mega set is, I will explain it on the next post I put on the blog. Rachel and I are very commited to reach our goal and once we get there, we are commited to maintain it. No more up and downs in weight gain and loss. Just maintaining it off for good!!!! We really appreciate all the views on the blog so far. Please, do not hesitate to comment on any of the post. We love positive feed back. Any negative comments on this blog will be deleted and be banned from being able to comment and view the blog. I know there are plenty of ppl out there in the same boat as Rachel and I , and we would love to hear from y'all. Until next time.
Jose and Rachel are madly in love and they share a common battle. That battle is the villain of obesity. When they met 11 years ago they were both serving our country in the United States Navy and in the best shapes of their lives. After being separated for many years and finally finding each other on Facebook they rekindled their love. Meeting for the first time in 11 years they both discovered fat found them both. This is a story about love and weight loss.
July 3, 2012
Feeling good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment