Rachel Writes...
Jose and I just got from the gym. I was super lazy today skipped out on cardio and just did strength training. Jose works out so hard he is amazing at the gym. He never does cardio but I really think he should start. I love how he looks at the gym he is extra sexy to me.. It makes me want to grab him and take him right there on the gym floor. Anyways... I am already noticing a difference in his body! Men lose weight and tone so quickly it is unfortunate how women gets the hardest of everything in life. (Who runs the world?) It is 3:39 am it's time for bed.. right now my personal goal is to wake up when Jose gets ready for work and have him drop me off at the gym. I hope I can do it because life for me travels in moments. When it's that time it is extremely hard to get motivated when all I want to do is just sleep. I've been having very bad insomnia for the last 4 weeks and it is horrible. I know it is due to stress you would think the gym would make that better. Eating habits are a little bit better but it will completely change when we go grocery shopping later in the week.
So as of the first week I am down 2.8 pounds
and Jose is down 2.2 pounds
Not bad for week 1
/END
No comments:
Post a Comment